PAIN SALVE - NANO PAIN SALVE - MUSCLE BALM
D8PG' Pain Salve 7500mg Nano salve is a highly effective topical. With a potent combination of hemp-based Nano water soluble cannabinoids and a pinch of menthol for more added absorption.
We also threw in just a few other amazing natural extracts like: Sweet Almond Oil, Unrefined Coconut Oil, YellowBeeswax, Ivory-African Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus-Lavender essential oils and Hemp Derived Cannabinoids. Our Pain Salve comes in an easy twist application tube - making it convenient to use no matter where you are. In addition, you will not get the muscle salve under your fingertips.
PAIN SALVE FOR JOINT PAIN AND MUSCLE
Nano Pain Salve technology has been found to have many benefits. That’s why more and more people are taking advantage of using our Delta 8 products powdered by Nano Hemp Tech Labs. If you are suffering from pain with joint or muscle inflammation, try D8PG’s pain salve for joint pain and muscle relief. D8PG is a company that provides only the best, fun, and quality Delta 8 products available for retail and wholesale bulk ordering at D Squared Worldwide.
WHAT IS DELTA 8?
Known as Delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol, D8 is a cannabinoid found in hemp. Cannabidiol is a cannabinoid found in marijuana plants, but it is not what makes you high; the feeling comes from another cannabinoid found in marijuana called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Surely you have heard about the benefits of D8 by now, which is why the Delta 8 THC market has grown so rapidly.
GET RELIEF FROM JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN
Hundreds of thousands of people suffer from muscle and joint pain today - when they don't have to. The market is flooded with products that can provide some relief from this type of pain. Cannabidiol has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in some studies. D8PG's pain muscle pain salve can help you if you have tried everything for your joint and muscle pain. Others who have used our Infused Pain Salve say it worked for them, and so it should work for you too!
TRY D8PG'S MUSCLE & JOINT PAIN SALVE
At D8PG', we only sell the best quality CBD products for prices that you can afford. Try our nano Infused Muscle and Joint Pain Salve now!
WHY D SQUARED WORLDWIDE?
NANO INFUSED MUSCLE PAIN SALVE FAQ
IS NANO PAIN MUSCLE SALVE GOOD FOR MUSCLE AND JOINT RELIEF?
Are you looking for sore muscle pain salve? D8PG's pain salve aids in healing muscles and joints. Made with 7500mg of nano-optimized CBD, our product is potent, effective & always third party lab tested!
WHAT ARE NANO WATER SOLUBLE BASED CANNABINOIDS?
There's a reason why we have the best muscle pain salve. We only use hemp-based cannabinoids and extract the CBD using safe methods. We only add a pinch of menthol to our CBD topical pain salve for more effective absorption.
WHAT ARE NANO WATER SOLUBLE TOPICAL PRODUCTS?
When we say our pain salve is nano, what does this mean? Nano emulsification simply means the CBD is broken down into tiny particles & can then penetrate your skin cells on the nano level. This allows it to penetrate the muscles and joints. Sportsmen and others who struggle with muscle and joint pain commonly use nano-optimized CBD pain salve as a pre and post work out regimen routine.
D8PG USES WHAT SKIN-PROMOTING INGREDIENTS?
CBD oil isn't our only ingredient. After using D8PG's Pain Salve 7500mg, your skin will feel soft, healthy & nutritious. That’s because we use other beneficial natural ingredients that your skin will thank you later for. These include Sweet Almond Oil, Unrefined Coconut Oil, YellowBeeswax, Ivory-African Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus-Lavender oil and Hemp Derived Cannabinoids. We are certain to include arnica massage oil on our ingredient list. As a result, our daily intensive pain salve contains plenty of CBD to ensure maximum healing and pain relief benefits.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF D8PG'S NANO PAIN MUSCLE SALVE?
D8PG's Pain Salve is available in convenient packaging. You can apply it easily with a twist pump. No matter what you are feeling in terms of pain or no pain, our nano pain salve will be the right answer for you! The pain salve is only recommended for adults. Apply to the affected area. The product should be thoroughly absorbed into the skin. After using the product, you will likely experience some cooling sensations. Such sensations indicate the product is working in addition to the arnica oil organic.
CAN PAIN SALVE FOR JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN PROVIDE RELIEF?
With our proprietary nano technology (water soluble), our pain salve boasts fast absorption and amazing results. Experience muscle and joint relief with our pain salve today. We offer multiple versions for your skin health and always provide 3rd party testing! Some versions we offer are THC free. Another factor is our slow aged arnica oil which also provides the highest quality soothing results.
CAUTION - NANO PAIN SALVE - NANO MUSLCE BALM - WARNING
- Avoid applying to sensitive areas on body.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children or persons under the age of 18.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- D Squared Worldwide cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product but always consult with your family doctor to see if healthy enough.
- Hemp-derived Delta 8 THC Nano Water Soluble is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. DSWW is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- The Food and Drug Administration statements has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use caution and always consult with a physician. May affect blood pressure heart.
- Do not apply Nano Delta 8 thc mulsce salve if you are pregnant or nursing. Nutritionists should have your diet evaluated by the food daily intake to see if healthy enough.